Friday, April 11, 2014

Anxiety Overload

My heart races.
My stomach is queezy.
Anxiety goes through the roof.

Ever since Sunday, my anxiety has been on overload.  I am worried about having another attack like on Sunday.  I am worried that once my temporary prescription runs out I am going to have stomach trouble again before I am able to go to my Dr. appt. on the 23rd.  I have been using my PRN anxiety meds more than I have in the last 6 mounts and because of the anxiety increase migraines have increased.  YUCK!

On a brighter note.... the scale this morning read 276.4 lbs.  

That is a 3.4 lbs loss!

I am very excited.  Work, my homework & kids' homework has been so busy that I haven't had time to get out and walk yet.  I know... excuses!  This too will change.  For me, I need to do this slowly.  Change one thing at a time, right now that is food: types, portions, timing.  I am the type of person who needs to nail one thing first than nail the next if I am going to do things right.  At least I am going in the right direction.  Anxiety will always be a factor in my life.  It is genetic for me.  

One step at a time.  
Photo: “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” - Zig Ziglar. 

(Y) :) | www.NAIDW.org

I found this picture on a friend's Facebook page this morning and it fits me completely.  It is from the NAIDW- National Association of Injured & Disabled Workers's page, but it can fit any obstacle one may be going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment