Wednesday, April 9, 2014

So Far So Good

Well, today is an ok day.  I am not feeling real well stomach wise, but I have been eating better.  I have had no sweets or junk food, very little bread products, no sugary drinks or spicy foods.  I have had lots of fresh veggies & fruit and good low fat dairy (can't take the milk away from this farm girl) along with good lean protein.  I am still very exhausted, but that may be from a combination of feeling like I was dying this weekend, massive anxiety attack and my Nexium which says may cause sleepiness.  On Monday in class I almost fell asleep, I NEVER do that and yesterday and today I could have put my head down on my desk at work and fallen fast asleep.  I have to get control of this tired issue and soon.  Not much more to update at this point, still waiting for my Dr. Appt. 2 weeks from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment