Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Playground Exersice

Well, I started my day with some good cardio.  I took my kids to school this morning and hung out a while to be able to take pictures of my son's class as his friend "Flat Jeremiah" came from Australia today.  We got there before school officially started and the kids were outside playing, so I went out with my 3 munchkins and somehow ended up in a heated game of tag.  I admit, I wasn't wearing very good tag shoes, but it was fun.  The game started with just a few kids and grew.  I kept getting asked if kids could join, of course!  Being the only adult in the game which involved kids from our 4-H Club, Church and kids from the day care I used to work at along with a lot of kids I didn't know, I was the prime target of being "It".  I wouldn't mind starting my day like that everyday.  It was fun and I got that heart rate up in a safe and healthy manner.  

Today, the scale read........ 272.8 lbs.
Total loss to date = 7 lbs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment