Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Success Despite Some Bumps

I had a week moment this weekend.  I had a few chips with dip when my kids had some for lunch the other day.  Boy was that a mistake.  My guts were dancing in knots all day yesterday and all last night.  Yuck!  Not doing that again.  Despite my "bump" in my journey, and I am sure that there will be many, this morning I still pulled a loosing number on the scale this morning.  Happy day!


And the scale says....... 273.2 lbs.
That is a total loss of 6.6 lbs in one week.

I think that I am heading in the right direction.  Finally!  Unfortunately all I needed was a death scare to wake me up.  I know that I won't continue to always loose 6+ lbs every week, but my goal is a 2 lbs loss each week or better.  That is a healthy rate.  I am not setting an ending date that I want to get to "half of me", I just want to keep loosing until I get there.  "Half of Me" is a long journey and I will have hills and valleys.  This is my fight for life, my fight to see my kids grow up and be there each step of the way, my fight to spend as much time with my hubby as I can get.  Nothing in life is certain but I am going to do my darnedest to do what is in my power to make it go as long as I can.   

No comments:

Post a Comment